welcome.
tagboard.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
What A Life !
posted on Tuesday, January 4 @ 9:14 PM | back to the top.
Finally i'm posting after so long !
Hello Readers !
Let's get straight to the point !
-------------------------------------------
Hmm..nevermind..
Not gonna say much !
No point keeping grudges and making revenges and everything !
Whatever it is,
I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME TILL I DIE !
You just wait,There's Karma ! I do Believe it !
we had enough !
I don't know,i don't wish to know and I DON'T CARE ANYMORE !
I think that you're happy if we move out right ?!
There's no turning back !
So be it,we MOVE OUT !
Are you happy now ?!
I don't want to hear you or whoever say this not logic anymore !
That's bullshit !
You're always creating the problem !
No prove,then stop pin-pointing uh !
STOP accusing innocent people !
How would they feel ?!
and now,do you know how i feel ?!
Thanks eh,because of you
i have to suffer from all this and my family got problem !
You just ruin my image and dignity okay !
I Respect you !
What do i get in return ?!
Want me to respect you back ?!
Come on uh,
see what've you done to me and my parents !
Beg me or Earn it yourself for don't know how many years !
I'm just disappointed !
I hate someone who always think for themselves !
Take Care of Yourself & My family and i will take care ours !
-------------------------------------------
Nevermind,is this what i'm aimming for ?!
why must i feel scared ?!
GIVE UP is only for LOSERS !
I have reached this far..not gonna waste it !
I'm going to work Extra Hard and put in doubly the effort !
No choice,but to work like shit !
Hahaha !
kay serious now..
I'm not gonna waste anyone's efforts !
I'm doing this partly for my parents too..
Most importantly,it's for my own benefits in the future !
Don't worry,i may be away for a few years !
But i'll be back !
I'm not living my country !
I'm still schooling,wanna work and live in my country !
On my mind: Suffer & Die now,Enjoy later !
----------------------------------------------
anyway,first day of school was not that bad..
I wanna share something !
Guess what ?!
After my 4 years in MSL,
finally i get the chance to become CHAIRMAN this year !
Thanks to those who Voted me ! -.-
I'm the chairman of 5S1..Yea..whatever..
hahaha..
And not to forget,
5s1 & 5s2 are going to Singapore Poly Open House this Thursday !
----------------------------------------------
That's all for this post !
BuhBye !
Signing Off, Hadi Risky ! ((:

Labels:

◄ older posts newer posts ►
navigation.
profile archives affiliates extra
profile.
IM HADI .I ROCK .LET'S ROLL .