welcome.
tagboard.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Happy 1st Monthsary with Dearest..131010..
posted on Saturday, November 13 @ 1:26 AM | back to the top.
To:Daisy Lue/IQahh Biskot/Nur Faiqah Bte Ghazali/My beloved Girlfriend !
From:Hadi Risky/Hadi Nurhakim/Your Beloved Boyfriend !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- As you can see,the background was actually at Woodlands Waterfront.
This was during her Surprised Birthday Party.
Celebrated it with the close ones which was Awesome ! Hahaha !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly,
We started our relationship on 131010 !
So Happy 1st Monthsary to you syg !
Finally,dah 1 month together eh..hehe..
yea..even though we had a couple of fights in between,we were still able to stay together despite many problems and many people trying to tear us apart !
I'm very happy for us taw..
I'm proud of you too..
You're so ABCDEFGH !
Attractive,Beautiful,Cute,Decent,Exquisite,Funny,Gorgeous,Hot ! =D
I'm lucky to have a Sweet,Smart, & Understanding Girlfriend like you !
It makes me feel so great to have you as my Girlfriend !
I'm sorry if i made you mad/angry sometimes..
As you know,people are not perfect right..
I tend to make mistakes too..
All i know is that i love you !
& this is what really matters to me !
I Love Nur Faiqah Bte Ghazali very much !
I love you very much kay syg..and i mean it taw..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Photo of my Gorgeous Girlfriend ! ((:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The First time that i went out with her after school..To celebrate my Birthday with her friends !
All of them were very AWESOME !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww..so sweet right..hehe..
This photo was taken at Mac Donald near Ang Mo Kio Hub..
Kay..that was the day when Faiqah,Eli and i went to Ang Mo Kio Hub to watch Movie at Cinema !
We watched The Child's Eye !
While waiting for the show to start,we went to Mac Donald to eat uh..
Actually Eli was the one who took this picture..thanks a lot eh..hehe..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kay..That's all for this post..
I will post again whenever..
Till then people !
BuhBye !
SigningOff,Hadi Risky ! ((:

Labels:

◄ older posts newer posts ►
navigation.
profile archives affiliates extra
profile.
IM HADI .I ROCK .LET'S ROLL .