welcome.
tagboard.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Tomorrow is my judgement day !
posted on Thursday, December 16 @ 1:22 PM | back to the top.
Hey i'm back posting !
I'm awesome ! yea..IKR !
Its been so long that i didn't post anything because i'm lazy..hehe..
Kay first thing first..
Tomorrow is the day where i'm going to know what i'm gonna do next in life !
My Judgement Day !
Yea..Collect my N'levels results..
I'm nervous and a bit scared too !
Whatever it is,i know i did my best for the exam !
I will just accept the outcome for tomorrow !
----------------------------------------------------------
Next,i'm totally in love with the song
The show goes on - Lupe Fiasco
i love it since the first time i heard this song..
So,i decided to make it as my blogsong !
-----------------------------------------------------------
Before i end,i wanna build my self-esteem and have some self-pride in myself..
Only then,i can be much stronger as a person !
I'm big enough to make my own decision !
I no need anyone to tell me what to do !
it's only because i want it to be that way.
it's my choice.
i only want to make more friends and not enemies !
Don't get me wrong guys,if you're really my friends.
You should support me.
don't take my happiness away !
I appreciate all of your advices !
whatever it is,what are friends for,Sharing is Caring !
Sometimes,too much of good things,it can be a bad thing to.
So,instead of following others,we should let others follow us if you really have the talent/leadership role to lead people.
i'm stating facts only..
Not being bossy or arrogant here..
Its all based on my own experience and what i have learned so far !
Respect is to be earned !
You can only get it if you show it !
That's all from me..
---------------------------------------------------
Hmm..okay..i will end my post here !
will post again next time !
Buhbye !
Signing Off,Hady Risky ! ((:
I love the way i am.
You don't like it then that's your problem.
I love my Girlfriend !

Labels:

◄ older posts newer posts ►
navigation.
profile archives affiliates extra
profile.
IM HADI .I ROCK .LET'S ROLL .